|Client:||Four Seasons Hotel Doha|
|Notes:||Survey Report & Evalaution|
Surveying, Inspection and Evaluation
Four Seasons and The operator Mourjan Marinas appointed PDCQATAR Marine to run a full survey for the hotel’s marina and provide them with our professional inspection and survey report with recommendation and evaluation.
The Survey included:
– Piles conditions and corrosion.
– Wood decking condition.
– Sacrificial Marine Zinc Anode and their condition and effectiveness.
– Floating plastics conditions.
– Pedestals conditions and the fact of absence SOS/Emergency Pedestals.
– Marina Fingers conditions and their stability.
– Under marina service wires and connections.
– The marine growth subaquatic organisms such as barnacles, seaweed etc.
– Marina lighting
The Report was handed over to the hotel on January 2019 and presentation was conducted on July 2019