Because they deserve the best, we provide special needs beach recreation equipment designed and produced by the specilized companies in USA and Europe for people with special needs compying with the international standards and safety measures.
Floating Wheels are floating beach wheelchairs that allows individual with disability to walk to access the beaches and water
Floating Wheels is designed to give users the Ideal Outdoor Experience. With the floatable armrests and tires on the wheelchair, Floating Wheels easily transports you from the beach to the water!
Enjoy the ocean or pool while relaxing in the safety of your Floating Wheels !
This is the ONLY floating beach chair that successfully passed the dimensional, performance, static, impact and fatigue tests according to RESNA WC-1:2009.
AccessMat is a non-slip, lightweight and durable polyester mat, which allows you to create temporary access routes on difficult floors for pedestrians and people with reduced mobility (PRM) or wheelchair users
- Quick and easy installation
- Pleasant surface for bare feet
- Integrated anti-slip strips
- Does not heat up in the sun
- Does not retain sand
- Low environmental impact
- 4 widths: 1m, 1.52m, 1.83m, 3m
- Length: Custom-made
- Colors: Blue, Brown or Sand
The AccessDeck Light is made up of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) plates which make it possible to create modular access on different unstable surfaces, and which is suitable for a wide range of uses: pedestrian access, people with reduced mobility (PRM) or even vehicles..
- Simple installation
- Perfectly modular
- Very strong and durable
- Requires little maintenance
- Ecological: 100% from recycled and recyclable plastic
- Color : Gray
- Weight/unit : 15.5 kg
- Length : 1.50 m
- Width : 1.00 m
- Thickness : 12mm
- Max load : 10 tonnes/m2
Made in USA & Europe
The Sand Wheels wheelchair is specially designed for moving people with reduced mobility on soft and difficult-to-access terrain such as sand, grass, mud, etc.).
- Easy storage and installation
- Comfortable: 3 different seating positions
- Very good stability on sand
- Very good maneuverability
- Easy assembly and disassembly (less than 5 minutes) without tools
- Easily transportable: foldable, storable
- Safety assured: brakes
- Width suitable for passing through doors
Made in USA & Europe
The Sun Wheels chair is an economical chair dedicated to moving people with reduced mobility on soft ground as well as it cab be used as a sunbathing chair.
- Foldable and removable frame (without tools)
- Anti-corrosion treated chassis
- Floating polyethylene wheels, ideal for sand
- Meets accessibility standards
Made in USA & Europe
Aquaccess Mobile is a mobile pool lift suitable for people with reduced mobility, ideal for transferring and moving comfortably from the changing room to the poolside.
This mobile elevator was designed to solve water access problems at a lower cost.
The Aquaccess Mobile mobile winch is ideal for indoor and outdoor swimming pools that have several pools or swimming areas.
- Easy to use: battery powered
- Ideal for an aquatic environment: entirely made of stainless steel, waterproof remote control, seat and wheels suitable for use in wet environments
- Safety: Adjustable seat belt and footrests, manual brake and automatic locking
- Maximum weight supported: 135 kg
Aquaccess Fixe is a Fixed pool lift suitable for people with reduced mobility, ideal for transfer into the water with or without assistance.
The equipment runs on battery. The user can therefore enter and leave the aquatic area independently.
This lift was designed to solve water access problems at a lower cost and can be installed in all indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Easy installation and use
- Practical: battery powered
- Safety: emergency stop button, belt
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use: entirely made of stainless steel
- Optional equipment (footrests, seat belt, etc.)
- Maximum weight supported: 150 kg
Made in USA and Europe
We provide supply and installation of specialized playground theme park designed specially for children wtih special needs.
It’s their right to play with other children and share fun moment without feeling different.